The Proactive Power to Accelerate Recovery
For many, many years, people have followed the RICE principles (Rest–Ice–Compression–Elevation) to control pain and swelling following a musculoskeletal injury or surgery. But with Game Ready, you can do more than treat symptoms. Going beyond passive, static cold and compression applications, the GRPro 2.1 therapy system works actively and dynamically to accelerate and enhance recovery.
In fact, the GRPro 2.1 cold and compression therapy system is so effective, it’s used by thousands of leading orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, and athletic trainers, as well as countless patients, elite athletes, professional sports teams, and special military forces around the world.
Clinically Proven Performance
The game-changing GRPro 2.1 integrates intermittent pneumatic compression and cryotherapy to reduce pain and swelling, reduce muscle spasms, enhance lymphatic function, encourage cellular oxygen supply, and stimulate tissue repair – naturally and without narcotics. Compared to traditional RICE applications, the Game Ready System offers more therapeutic benefits. And that means improved outcomes for patients and greater care satisfaction for providers.
How Does the GRPro 2.1 Technology Work?
ACCEL Technology takes traditional RICE principles to an all-new level. Dynamic and synergistic, ACCEL brings compression and cold together like never before – giving you the therapeutic power to help heal.
GR PRO 2.1 TECHNICAL DETAILS
Three settings of cyclical pneumatic (air)
compression or the option of no compression:
- High (5 to 75 mm Hg) Approximately 2 to 3 minutes of inflationand 1 minute of deflation.
- Medium (5 to 50 mm Hg) Approximately 2 to 3 minutes of inflation and 1 minute of deflation.
- Low (5 to 15 mm Hg) Approximately 4 to 5 minutes of inflation and 1 minute of deflation.
ADJUSTABLE SET-POINT COLD
- Provides consistent temperature across the wrap, improving patient comfort and safety.
- Cold therapy between 1°C to 10°C (when control unit reservoir full of ice).
For convenient management of treatment time, without having to continually monitor the system:
- Timer can be set for a specific treatment time, up to 95 minutes; control unit automatically shuts off once the treatment time has elapsed.
- Timer also can be set to run continuously for up to 190 minutes
Continuously alternating treatment and “rest” cycles promote patient compliance:
- Program 1: 30 minutes on, 30 minutes sleep. No pressure.
- Program 2: 30 minutes on, 30 minutes sleep. Low pressure.
- Program 3: 30 minutes on, 30 minutes sleep. Medium pressure.
- Program 4: 30 minutes on, 60 minutes sleep. No pressure.
- Program 5: 30 minutes on, 60 minutes sleep. Low pressure.
- Program 6: 30 minutes on, 60 minutes sleep. Medium pressure.
- Dimensions: 190mmW x 410mmL x 200mmH
- Weight: 3.3 Kgs (empty)
- Easy portability enables convenient treatment on the go or wherever required.